.

.

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

feeling hurt




I'm feeling hurt because I fell for my mom's emotional trap again and trusted her not to take advantage of me and my emotions.
She decided to PRETEND like she was fine with me not meeting her expectations of her cleanliness standards because of me struggling with depression for a couple weeks, but then decided that it was inconvenient for her after I didn't magically read her mind about her being unhappy with my recent messiness and took it out on me. Like wtf kind of logic is this??


If you ACT like you're fine with something, the other person will think that what they're doing is FINE and get pissed at them for not reading your mind about your unspoken expectations is fucking INSANITY. 
What this is showing me is that our relationship is better the more I distance myself and don't talk to her. I hate that she doesn't communicate her resentment or negative feelings towards me until it's inconvenient for HER. Like I'm sorry that I can't magically snap out of my depression in 2 fucking weeks, it's a CHRONIC ILLNESS.

Sorry that something that isn't my fault isn't CONVENIENT or is annoying for you. 
I'm not the one who chose to be born, YOU did and now you have to deal with the consequences for your unethical fertility BULLSHIT. But do I ever decide to lash out at you about how I secretly hate you for doing artificial chemical procedures to have me despite your body telling you "no" to having kids?? NEVER! Because that would break your heart and would be telling you that your chronic PCOS is YOUR fault, which is just unnecessarily cruel to say. 
There are SO many NICER ways to go about telling someone that they need to start handling their responsibilities again without being like "You need to suck it up and act like an adult". She thinks that saying things nicely "doesn't work", but it doesn't feel like it's less effective at all. I feel like she is just looking for an excuse to take out her stress on me and it's starting to make me deeply hate her.
I hope I get this job I applied and interviewed for so I can start hardcore saving, move out, and barely talk to my mom again.

No comments:

Post a Comment