.

.

Sunday, March 3, 2024

rant about libtards


So this is the type of rant that I can never share on Spacehey because I will get instabanned for no good reason because of sensitive snowflakes in middle school that identify as it/itself getting offended and triGgEReD so I'm picking here instead.At least I won't get instabanned here because what I am ranting about isn't even hate speech such as saying overt slurs.


Anyways, I wanted to rant about some libtard "nonbinary man" that I came across on Instagram who talked about easy ways to take testosterone hormones which was fucking INJECTIONS. Not only do I think it's fucking stupid, but it costs at least $200 to buy out of pocket... 

"Why do you think it's stupid?" Because their pronouns are they/them, but they simultaneously identify themselves as a male and are taking testosterone to appear more male...make it make sense!! They're AFAB, go through getting top surgery to remove their breasts, and then they choose to present themselves as male despite being nonbinary?? SMH so fucking ridiculous. The whole POINT of being nonbinary/NB is to LOOK ANDROGYNOUS, NOT be a trans male!! 

I commented on their Instagram and genuinely asked why they wanted to take testosterone to overtly present as male if they identify as non-binary...cue stupid libtard hate speech from other people that don't use their brains to question their definition of logic...jesus christ. Of course the "nonbinary man" blocked me later because tHeY couldn't handle the truth


My god, this is just plain MENTAL ILLNESS. Why do I have to be associated with these crazy people that make the community I'm in look bad?? I wish we went back to the time where gay rights were a thing and people weren't pushing people to transition to prevent them from being gay/lesbian/queer etc. I have no clue what our world is coming to, but I'm scared and it's worrying me. 


To be clear, I don't think that transgender people are mentally ill in a derogatory way, but they are dealing with a unique situation that can definitely take its toll mentally. I understand completely wanting to make all of these sacrifices just to identify and present as the gender that feels right to you, but ONLY if you actually make an effort to fit into the societal gender roles. Otherwise, to me it's plain mental illness and concerning that someone would want to go through all this work and opposite sex hormones just to be a "nonbinary" MALE who says that they don't want to be presented as purely male?? Good god.


Also, I only will respect nonbinary people if they ACTUALLY make an effort to look androgynous, otherwise I think it's complete bullshit... I know this post will DEFINITELY rub people the wrong way, but I just want to rant without getting a bunch of hate comments/death threats/etc. 


No comments: