.

.

Sunday, December 5, 2021

adulting

 








You know you're actually a real adult when you start to relate to your 50-year-old dad about meal-skipping out of being too busy 

But seriously, I can't remember the last time I made myself a full, actual meal that wasn't takeout ordered from Doordash and now my dumbass is considering eating donuts for breakfast for the sake of getting decent calories in even though they aren't the most nutritious..

I also have an assignment I haven't finished that is now 3 days overdue, a presentation I have tomorrow which I barely have done enough research for and let's not forget finishing another project!!

I have no clue how I'm supposed to get all of this done, but on the bright side I have been going to bed before midnight for the past 2 nights and this is the second morning that I've actually woken up rested at 5 in the morning?? 

It's been hard for me to stick with waking up early for months because of my depression borderline wrecking my life but I've been doing it for the past 2 DAYS which is a huge accomplishment for me!! 

I'm going to try to keep this momentum going for now on and get into a routine that's much healthier.

post your favorite api emote

Guess it's time to start hitting the books...

No comments:

Post a Comment