.

.

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Psychiatrist appointment tomorrow

 


I'm anxious about my psychiatrist appointment tomorrow and have no idea what I'm gonna say. "My moods are wackadoodle ever since I've had a couple bad doctor's appointments"?? "My depression spirals get out of control and get triggered by the dumbest shit"? 

Like seriously, how am I supposed to admit that I want to try mood stabilizers without having a fucking panic attack? She thinks my meds work well, little does she know that the past couple months have been a shitshow.

Lately, I have a few days of feeling decent and keeping up on top of things, but then I spiral into depression for a few weeks, temporarily snap out of it for a day or two and then depression again. It's just been more extreme than usual, and it's starting to worry both me and my family.

My mom says that maybe if I try the pelvic floor therapy that the depression and mood swings will go away and I'll become stable again, but idk. I feel like there's something more going on under the surface if my general mood state is easily altered by outside events.

I guess we'll see what she says tomorrow. Ugh.




No comments:

Post a Comment